What to do:
1. Leave bandage on for one hour, then remove. Do not re-bandage.
2. Wash tattoo with warm water and a mild fragrance free soap. Once in the morning and once at night.
3. Gently blot-dry with a soft clean towel or paper towel.
4. Allow the tattoo to air dry before using ointment.
5.Use A&D ointment very lightly for 3 or 4 days then switch to a fragrance free lotion. There's no reason to glob ointment or lotion on. Less is best so that your skin can get some air.
6. Continue applying lotion for 10-14 days or until the tattoo is fully healed.
7. We have done all we can now it's up to you to properly take care of your tattoo. If you have any questions please call the shop @(908)-962-8899
What Not to do:
1. Don't pick or scratch your tattoo.
2. Don't soak your tattoo for 2-3 weeks (no baths, swimming, or soaking of any
3. Avoid sun while healing.
4. Use sunblock only after your tattoo is healed to protect it while in the sun.